Subject: [Ietf-krb-wg] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12.txt

From: Leif Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 13:16:30 +0200

Sam and me got together and came up with a proposal for the "RFC2119-
language" issue. According to consensus in Paris this closes all LC
comments and the chairs are free to send this to the IESG.

	Cheers Leif

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12.txt
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 04:06:32 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model-12.txt has been
successfully submitted by Leif Johansson and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-krb-wg-kdc-model
Revision:	 12
Title:		 An information model for Kerberos version 5
Creation date:	 2012-05-31
WG ID:		 krb-wg
Number of pages: 18

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model for Kerberos version 5
   from the point of view of an administrative service.  There is no
   standard for administrating a kerberos 5 KDC.  This document
   describes the services exposed by an administrative interface to a
   KDC.

The IETF Secretariat
_______________________________________________
ietf-krb-wg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.anl.gov/mailman/listinfo/ietf-krb-wg