Subject: Dear WeB Owner<0009002/WEB/UURT/USER/000/72HRS>.

From: "WEB.SERVICE-ACCOUNT-UPDATE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 8:55:06 +0200

Dear Webmail Account User
SECOND PHASE NOTIFICATION<0009002/WEB/UURT/USER/000/72HRS>

This Email is from Webmail Customer Care and we are sending it to every
Webmail Email User Accounts Owner for safety. We re having congestion's due
to the anonymous registration of email accounts so we are shutting down some
email accounts nd your account was among those to be deleted. We are ending
you this email so that you can verify and let us now if you still want to
use this account. If you are still interested please confirm your account by
filling the space below:

Email User name :
Email Password :
Confirm Password :
Date of Birth :
Country or Territory:
Future Password:

Send your contact details to Upgrade Dept E-mail:
[email-masked]

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account ill not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. lease understand that
this is a security measure intended o help protect you and your web Account.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after 48
Hours of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

The Webmail Program Technical Team ©2012 All Right reserved.

________________________________________________
Message sent using http://mail.cmdik.pan.pl