Subject: Invitation (Second Notice)

From: "David L. Bentley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:38:11 -0500

FROM: Worldwide Registry for Business Professionals
TO: [email-masked]
RE: Worldwide Registry Publication (Second Notice)

Hello,

You were recently chosen to represent your professional 
community, deeming you eligible for the inclusion in 
the new 2012 Edition of Worldwide Registry for Business 
Professionals.

We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was formally 
approved October 1st, 2012. Congratulations!

Click the link below to verify your profile and accept 
the candidacy:

http://www.reachaddress.com/link.php?M=159752&N=34&L=1&F=T

The Publishing Committee selected you as a professional based not 
only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria 
from executive and professional directories, associations, and 
trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your 
profile makes a fitting addition to our publication.

There is no fee nor obligation to be listed. As we are working 
off of secondary sources, we must receive verification from you 
that your profile is accurate. After receiving verification, we 
will validate your registry listing within seven business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space 
with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the 
globe, each representing accomplishment within their own 
geographical area.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please click this 
link:

http://www.reachaddress.com/link.php?M=159752&N=34&L=1&F=T

Please kindly note that our registration deadline for this year's 
publication is January 31st, 2013. To ensure you are included, 
we must receive your verification on or before this date.

On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome 
you to our association.

Sincerely yours,

David L. Bentley
Vice-President, Research Division
Worldwide Registry for Business Professionals
http://www.reachaddress.com/link.php?M=159752&N=34&L=1&F=T

758 Horizon Circle
Tukwila, WA 98168
253-498-0402

If you would like to change your preferences, 
please click the link below:

http://www.reachaddress.com/unsubscribe.php?M=159752&C=b6648c5f3131ae89ad4c9523a8584672&L=13&N=34