Subject: Freelance Translator English <>chinese

From: Plam mancho <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 21:17:30 +0300

*ResumeI am a native speaker of Chinese.My minimum rate is 0.05 Euro per
source word.But I prefer to work at 0.07 Euro per source word.I charge for
my services at least 30 Euro per hour. And my minimum charge per document
is 20 Euro.I have obtained an official translator / linguist degree.I have
been working as a translator since 2001.I provide the following services:
Proofreading, Interpretation (consecutive), Subtitling, Voice-over,
Copywriting, Market Research. By today, I have translated about more than
1,000,000 words.I use the following tools: SDL Trados (2009).I am best in
the following fields: Advertising & Public Relations, Art / Crafts /
Painting, Arts and Humanities, Business / Commerce (General), Copywriting,
Cosmetics / Beauty, Diplomas / Certificates / Etc., Education / Pedagogy,
Finance / Economics, Folklore, Food / Nutrition, Literature / Poetry,
Marketing / Market Research, Medicine (Health Care), Mining & Minerals
/Gems, Travel & Tourism, Stock Investment and Speculation.. I am available
for work Full week, Monday through Friday.I can provide you with references
on request.The following keywords are related to my services: gold,
jewelry, gem, stock market, health, nutrition, literature, economics, arts,
social issues Contact detailsI live in Hurstville, Nsw*
*I can be reached anytime via email at  [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>*

* 2220*