Subject: DrOz Episode: Bikini Season Slim-Down

From: DocOz: Breaking News <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:35:01 -0700

Are You in a rush to lose weight?
Your in Luck...

DocOz is showing us how to lose 1-lb of Fat a Day.

Get Down 25-lbs in ONE month w/out working out.
This can get you looking great in your bikini  before 4th of July.

View How Here -> http://www.hueformed.com/droz/video.index

[DocOz Tips]
June 17, 2014

To stop further health notifications - write to Current Update Alerts
at one six four four_ Doral Dr_Brookings, SD 57006 or visit http://www.hueformed.com/wkrgn94/skifj04/skfir94.djmfje4

Umm...if you are using, let's say .NET, you are relying on their code
 (which you cannot modify). I don't see how that is any more "ok" than 
 relying on NHibernate's code, for example. Being paranoid of libraries
  you have not written yourself is relatively ridiculous. Sounds like you
   suffer from NIH   Jason Bunting Oct 11 '08 at 17:12
  	  	
compilers and VMs are a relatively stable part of CS, and not so hard to 
veryfy with tests. an ORM design has a lot of ways to be 'slightly wrong',
 or incomplete documentation. all this makes it harder to trust than something 
 so basic as the compiler.   Javier Oct 11 '08 at 19:47
1	  	
It is a warning... not a do not use statement. And that is only one warning 
out of three issues.   dacracot Oct Another info that can help someone with a
 similar problem: from my tests if domains are in different security zones 
 (for example first-party is internet and third-party is intranet) it is not 
 possible to accept third party cookie also if P3P is correctly configured.
  The cookie is always blocked.   Davide Icardi Jul 13 '12 at 1:00
  	  	
If you have sign '_' in your domain names it cann't work properly. See my answer
 below for details. Looks like a magic, I know, but helped me in my case.  
  bug0r Dec 5 '12 at 6:56
  	  	
Is this only for IE ? how about in Safari ?   Farnsbert Apr 3 '13 at 9:26
legally binding, there'd be lawsuit precedence by now proving such. It's 
viewed with such high esteem that all but one of my competitors even bother
 posting one in the first place. They must figure that if their customers 
 can't leave the IE setting on Medium, they aren't worth the effort. Sales
  lost on one site would have to be pretty high if cookies don't work, the 
  cart dies without them.   Fiasco Labs May 22 '12 at 16:05
It is important to note that the term 'third-party' is not as clear as one 
might think. If an iframe has third-party content relative to the enclosing 
site and has a valid privacy policy, and it redirects to a view in the iframe 
that comes from the main site, then unless that view has a valid privacy policy,
 IE won't trust its cookies. Even if that view is coming from the same site as 
 the one containing the iframe.   Fares Aug 15 '13 at 19:43
@dacracot: You are relying on lots of foreign code all the time... starting 
from your operating system, so I don't think your point is a valid one.
 Second point can be mitigated using optimistic locking, moreover it doesn't 
 have much to do with two-phase commit.   Adam Byrtek Dec 2 '08 at 20:48
1	  	
dacracot is spot-on when speaking of some of the less mature ORMs. I'm sure
 there are some that rock balls, but most will be imperfect, and it can be 
 an issue in some (not most) environments. Regarding the two-phase commit
 there are ways to model the DB transaction itself in code, but why add a 
layer of indirection that doesn't provide any abstractionhis was really
close for me. But there was one more thing. I had two heroku accounts. 
The first one had added my default SSH key for my machine. No matter what
I did trying to fix my second account, it would not take until I removed
 my default key from the first account. SSH-AGENT will send the first 
key by default, causing this problem. The fix is to create specific
keys for heroku (not the default) for each account