Subject: Translator English <> Portuguese

From: Paulo Ramos <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:25:55 +0300

Paulo Ramos

English to Portuguese Translator.

I am a native speaker of Portuguese.

My minimum rate is 0.05 Euro per source word.

But I prefer to work at 0.08 Euro per source word.

I charge for my services at least 25 Euro per hour.

And my minimum charge per document is 15 Euro.

I have not obtained an official translator / linguist degree, but I still
provide high-quality language services.

I have been working as a translator since 1988.

I provide the following services: Translation, Proofreading, Subtitling,
Copywriting, DTP, DTP, Quark Xpress, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat PDF.

By today, I have translated about more than 1,000,000 words.

I use the following tools: Wordfast, Quark Xpress, InDesign, Microsoft
Word, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat.

I am best in the following fields: Archaeology, Art / Crafts / Painting,
Arts and Humanities, Astronomy & Space, Automotive, Botany, Business /
Commerce (General), Chemistry, Cinema (Film, TV, Drama), Computers
(General), Education / Pedagogy, Engineering (Chemical), Food / Nutrition,
Games / Computer Games, Gastronomy, General, Geography, Geology,
Globalization, Government / Politics, History, Human Resources, Journalism,
Literature / Poetry, Localization, Management, Medicine (General), Medicine
(Pharmaceuticals), Music, Philosophy, Photography / Graphic Arts, Religion,
Science (General), Shipping & Maritime, Social Science, Sports / Recreation
/ Fitness, Travel & Tourism, Zoology.

I am not a sworn translator.

I am available for work Full week, including weekends.

I can provide you with references on request.

Best regards,
Paulo Ramos