Subject: Track and-Find Your-Lost-Items from your-Smartphone

From: "TrackR Bravo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 09:15:57 -0700

Can't View Images Go here now.

have given this place less stars. But if you're ever here in Vegas, you defnitely
gotta try this place out - even if it's just for a drink, as for the basket of
bread and you won't be disappointed! My brother really wanted to go here so a
bunch of us went. We didn't make reservations in advance, so we walked up to see
if we could get a table. The wait was about 45 minutes. That was pretty good
considering it was a Saturday night at Caesar's Palace. They have comfy couches
in the waiting area BTW. Finally it was our turn. We sat down in this pretty,
modernly decorated restaurant. Our waitress was really nice and attentive to our
needs. I was in a fish mood so I ordered the Ancho Chile-Honey Glazed Salmon. It
honestly wasn't that good, but my cousins and brother got some awesome plates!
The New Mexican Spice Rubbed Pork Tenderloin: Awesome! And Grilled Lamb
Porterhouse Chops: Delicious! Definitely try those. For dessert we shared the
Pineapple Buttermilk Upside Cake. Really good. (See my pictures!) We ordered the
Tiger Shrimp and Roasted Corn Tamale - the shrimp were perfectly cooked, super
tender and the tamales were made with a mixture of masa AND fresh corn kernels. I
have had my fair share of tamales and this is by far my favorite. We also
received complimentary breads that included a Blue Corn Cornbread. This had
awesome flavor but was really dry. It crumbled every time I stuck my fork in it..
My BF ordered the Green Chile Burger... the burger was cooked perfectly. The meat
was well seasoned and really juicy but the green chile didnt really add anything
to the burger...Everyone talks about Mesa Grill's Churros... I knew I wanted
these but I wanted to check out the rest of the dessert menu too. I guess it
bothered the server that I wanted to see the dessert menu before we finished our
dinner because he kind of gave me an asshole look and said "well we usually give
those to you after you've finished your meal". Listen jerk, I'm on vacation and
if I wanted to eat dessert as my meal, with my meal or in lieu of my meal THEN I
CAN! Anyhoo they didnt even have the damn churros so everyone lost...Overall, I
was expecting more from this place. Dishes are hit or miss - some were awesome,
some not so much. Bobby Flay really knows how to do some great stuff with corn!
No sooner had we landed in the firey furnace of hell (aka Vegas) then we dashed
into Caesar's and were promptly seated at a spacious table at the Mesa Grill. The
complimentary bread basket is like your own private bakery chock full of muffins
and rolls and bread sticks and bread...made of different textures and colors of
corn and whole grains. I loved the blue corn muffins so much that I ate my
husband's and my brothers-in-law's and was tempted to creep my
fingers