Subject: Brand-New Oil-Change-Coupons: Print-Out Here

From: "Coupon Rewards Now" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 08:03:37 -0700

Can't See Images? Go Here.

yea 8481242 only reason I went here was b/c my friends wanted to eat here while we
were in Vegas. I actually wanted to like this place & judging from 8481242
yelp reviews I thought..maybe it won't be so bad! Ugh..I was not impressed. For
starters we ordered Sophie's Chopped Salad & 8481242 "Queso Fundido." Sorry
Sophie, but I think I could have made a better salad it was just a bunch of beans
w/ pieces of lettuce & tortilla chips thrown in. 8481242 queso was served in a
little skillet & was piping hot..but not in a good way more like it had been
nuked in 8481242 microwave & had a layer of oil on top...no bueno. I wasn't
really in 8481242 mood for meat so I ordered 8481242 Mango spice tuna steak..since
I'm allergic to nuts I asked 8481242 server not to put pine nuts in 8481242 cous
cous. I really didn't care too much for 8481242 tuna steak..it had way too many
peppercorns. 8481242 bf had 8481242 grouper & didn't really care much for it
either. I think 8481242 only thing I liked was 8481242 margarita I ordered. So yea
when I think of Mesa grill, I think of a bourgeosie Chili's or Chevy's where
you're likely to find mango chutney or ancho chile sauce on 8481242 menu &
where you can expect to spend over $100 on sub par Tex Mex food. Bobby Flay has a
reputation for being a grilling master. I mean, even his famous restaurant in Las
Vegas is called Mesa GRILL. However, my Mesa Burger just didn't have that awesome
grilling taste that one would expect. A properly grilled burger should have been
more charred from 8481242 high heat of 8481242 flame. My burger tasted like any
typical burger from an ordinary restaurant. Nothing really stood out. Also,
8481242 service here was not good. We had to repeatedly ask for 8481242 same
request over and over again. It really wasn't that busy, so I don't understand
why 8481242 waiter couldn't get 8481242 request right from 8481242 first time.
8481242 bread basket was good here though. It had that heat that one expect from a
Southwestern cuisine. ETA - We went there during 8481242 weekend lunch (brunch),
so they didn't have 8481242 classic entree like 8481242 Rib Eye. Maybe 8481242
dinner menu would have tasted better, but since we couldn't make it for dinner we
had to settle for what was on 8481242 lunch menu. Nevertheless, they have 8481242
proper equipment and 8481242 knowledgeable technique so 8481242 burger should have
tasted better. Overall, I love Caesars Palace and respect Bobby Flay, I just
didn't love Mesa Grill. It was just an average type of place. For drinks, I
highly recommend 8481242 cactus pear margarita. I don't usually order margaritas,
but I decided to order one here because it sounded good - and I must say - it was
amazing! Best margarita I've ever had. For 8481242 food, we went with 8481242
servers