Subject: Re: Your window-installation special - notice #10725915

From: "Window-Replacement Notice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 12:35:52 -0700

Installation Notice

New Special:

Window-Replacement 2015

#10725915

To: [email-masked]

We appreciate your active subscription to our newsletter. As a
special thanks, we are offering amazing window-replacement deals
near you:

VIew (1) Premium
Window-Replacement Special

It can be a headache trying to get the job done right yourself, so
let our professionals do the job right the first time.

Thank you,

HomeChanges

thanks for reading the agove's adver-tisement

if you want to remove go here

--9450-SW  - Gemini
Drive-56835-Beaverton-

OR 970O8