Subject: Seems to be a cure | Alz report

From: Alzheimer's Cure Notice <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 08:49:12 -0800

Healthline

Re: Krb-wg-archive sorts.

Just because the characters (Kyon and Koizumi especially) realize that Haruhi (or Kyon, Nagato, etc) is changing in an "epiphany moment" doesn't mean you can't notice it during the sw. I can name mulle scenes where their change is noticeable during the sw itself if you need; the characters only comment that they are changing in some moments because it wouldn't make much sense to talk about it every single minute of every episode. They often comment that a

End the 10 Worst Symptoms of Alzheimer's

Doctors have made a profound advancement that can reverse
memory loss amongst other symptoms.

View Released Report:

http://www.gronnerdimentiastudy.com/whipsawed/tattling/sphinges/shadowboxes/unsurpassable.php

[End PSA]

exactly ting all over it.
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. These people are spending their time and energy to contribute to the conversation. Let's respect that and their opinions and move on if it doesn't interest you so as not to run them off. Some people do appreciate even if you don't.
What would you like to see specifically for content for this sub-reddit then ?
Not this? I think its cool if others are interested, so I'm not going to actively complain about it, as it doesn't affect me and I move along normally.

I'm only commenting since you asked and I think you are unlikely to get a serious response, but I'm relaxing and I think an nest question warrants an nest answer.

So I find a lot of stuff here that interests me. This doesn't. There seems to be a considerabke divide in tse into it and tse not. I'm pretty sure the concept of it is alright with most, but the regular posts and exposure for it rubs people

any of tse things.

It's only weird for men, but perfectly reasonable for women. Women are enled to everything they want. Another way the patriarkee oppresses wymyn Either that, or we don't live in a patriarchy any more. I'm sure we still had it around the 17th century tugh...
Buddy, nobody is saying that? Basically everyone in this comment thread agrees that the Judge's ruling was bull. Why are you getting so worked up and blaming people for no reason? Feminism in general didn't say that they super agree with the judge, you are getting really mad and excited over nothing, take a breather.
Eh don't be a head, this sort of bull hysterical hyperbole doesn't help fix any of the problems.

This judge has done something stupid. Lets point that out, lets make it known w dumb this is. Lets not make out like "All teh wymynz everywhere are enled and hate men and are totally happy about this precedent that people can be punished for not ing their partner"
Was it really hyperbole considering the facts actually support it? Maybe I used some poetic exaggeration, sue me :) But it's not me w's trying to come

Roberts Networks • 9801 Boxford Way • Louisville • TX • Rem-settings

(#~747499~#)