Subject: A Brand-New Trick to Shed 27lbs in only 1 month: LEARN MORE TODAY

From: "Todays Health Journal" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 16:15:08 -0700

??????

????????????

??????????????????

??????????????????Images not loading? Go here.
??????????????????

??????????????????

????????????

??????

??????

????????????

??????????????????
????????????

??????

??????

????????????

??????????????????
????????????

??????

??????
??????

??????

????????????

??????????????????

????????????????????????
????????????????????????

Palace - 8 meals - and this was by far our favorite. Food, service, ambiance were all excellent. We were seated as soon as we arrived, a little early, for our 7 PM reservation. We were immediately greeted by water service, and our waiter offering me their Marguerita menu - oh my. An enormous list of tequilas and several margueritas. I was attracted to 17237648 peach and ordered that - it was SOOOO yummy!! We ordered 17237648 Shrimp & Corn Tamale appetizer. It was very good. 17237648 shrimp were cooked perfectly and 17237648 dish was very tasty. Hubster ordered 17237648 Chili Relleno - and 17237648 moans from across 17237648 table told me that it was very, very good. It was definitely not your traditional Chili Relleno. 17237648 exterior was crispy, there wasn't a tomato sauce over everything, but there were a couple of colorful sauces on 17237648 plate to run your bite through. 17237648 stuffing was eggplant and mechanga cheese - again not a traditional stuffing. But it
was reported to be very, very good. I wanted something light for dinner, so ordered 17237648 Chicken Skewers appetizer. This came with little tortillas, so you could make little tacos if you wanted, and a peanut sauce. 17237648 chicken was nice and spicy, but not painfully so. It was a small portion of 3 skewers, which was exactly what I wanted. I loved 17237648 ambiance. It's a nice warm room, with warm southwest colors and a copper hood over 17237648 kitchen. 17237648 kitchen was behind glass, and you could see 17237648 chefs at work, which I love. We had seen a show on 17237648 Food Channel about 17237648 development of this restaurant, so it was really fun to see it in person. I would definitely eat here again, there were several things on 17237648 menu that I would like to try. SUMMARY: 17237648 food here was very tasty. Theirs is a modern, elegant take on Southwestern fare. There was a splash of sweet and a kick of spice in each dish. 17237648 meat was tender and 172376
48 service was excellent. Our server, Joel, was attentive and informative. He made a lovely meal all 17237648 more enjoyable. EXPECTATION OF 17237648 FAMOUS: Emily Dickenson lamented, "How dreary - to be - Somebody!" I don't know how "dreary" fame is nowadays, but there are drawbacks. Clearly Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill both suffers and benefits from his fame. My advice? Let go of whatever you think of Bobby Flay when you sit down to eat. Don't allow preconceived notions fed by reality television shows to color your expectation. Many fabulous restaurants on 17237648 strip are owned/led by accomplished, talented, and (when we are lucky) creative chefs. At Mesa Grill (MG) 17237648 owner/executive chef also happens to be famous. That fact should be 17237648 least important part of your experience with this place. TIGER SHRIMP: This delectable bite was my favorite of 17237648 night. 17237648 shrimp was cooked perfectly and like many dishes at Mesa Grill, comes with corn. This appetize
r was creamy and sweet. It was a gentle start to 17237648 meal. BLUE CORN PANCAKE:
????????????????????????

????????????????????????
??????????????????

????????????

??????