Subject: ***UNCHECKED*** awb# 01319543956 << Reference ID: 21090722 >> INTRASHIP 30016105

From: "Hanna Mersinli (DHL Tracing)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 15:59:12 +0100

Dear Valued shipper, 

 Good Day ! 

This is a kind reminder on below request & waiting for your prompt
response.  

Please note that the above shipment is still not delivered to the
receiver due to below reasons; 

_1). ADDRESS GIVEN WAS INCOMPLETE_ 

_2). WE HAVE TRIED CALLING ON THE GIVEN PHONE NUMBER – BUT WE WERE
INFORMED FROM OUR COUNTERPART THAT GIVEN NUMBER NEVER RESPONDED.  _ 

Kindly Find attached AWB & advise the correct details of the receiver. 

You have two options if you don't have the correct receiver details. 

 	* To Return the shipment under DHL acct ;965382496.
 	* To Destroy the shipment at the destination - no charges.

Please check on this matter & get back to me. 

Should you require any further assistance, please contact me directly. 

Best Regards, 

USMAN MUHAMMAD 

Tracing advisor 

DHL EXPRESS 

P.O.Box 6252 

International 

 Phone: +971 4 2924568 

------------------ Internet Email Confidentiality Footer
------------------
The information  transmitted in this document  is  intended  only  for 
the
person  or  entity to whom it is addressed  and  may  contain 
confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review,  retransmission,  dissemination 
or
other use of,  or taking of any action in reliance upon this information
by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you
received this in error,  please contact the sender and delete all copies
of
the material.