Subject: TNT E-Invoicing Notification - 04592648 - URGENT

From: TNT eInvoicing <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 17:28:18 +0300

Dear Customer: 
We attached the original invoice issued today, and the link from which
you can access the eInvoicing web application where you will find
detailed information about your bill. 

https://express.tnt.com/einvoicing/LOGIN.ASPX 

If you have any questions related to the concepts of the bill, please
contact your usual billing manager or number on the top left of your
bill. 

For any questions about the Web application, contact eInvoicing. 

This service is legally valid electronic invoicing, replacing paper
invoices and is the preferred method of billing TNT, also for his
involvement with environmental improvement. 

A cordial greeting, 

TNT Express. 

--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------- --------
This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged
or protected from disclosure Otherwise. 
If you are not the Intended recipient, Please telephone or email the
sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. 
If you are not the recipient you must not Intended copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person. 

Please Consider the environmental impact before printing este documento
and Its attachment (s). 
Print black and white and double-sided Where possible. 

--------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------- 

------------------ 

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to who they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Warning:
Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachmentseInvoicinghttps://express.tnt.com