Subject: DHL Shipment Delivery Air Waybill NO: 6979374150

From: DHL Global Mail Inc © <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2019 10:02:38 +0100

DEAR  CLIENT, 

Kindly find the attached Air Shipment Waybill Document. 

DHL-SINOTRANS INTERNATIONAL AIR COURIER LTD. 

No.55 Songshan Rd, Suzhou 215129, China 

Phone:+86(512)66892059-5205 

Internal VoIP Phone:809-5605 

Fax:+86(512)66750262 

[email-masked] [1] 

www.cn.dhl.com [2] 

_GO__GREEN _– ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION WITH DHL 

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
email. 

-------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is from DHL and may contain
confidential business information. It is intended solely for the use of
the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient please contact the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication, use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this E-Mail and its
attachments is strictly prohibited. 

Links:
------
[1] https://e-aj.my.com/mailto:[email-masked]
[2]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cn.dhl.com_&amp;d=DwMFbw&amp;c=3eL_sJZ3ltkdBrwH9pzZyHVgRtGZOGAKdghkf0hTlAQ&amp;r=bnQ7-KAQN0l0TcjG7kVRW3YIGqndKhUvrggzKDUE5gc&amp;m=4b8wMvSxxmQuqzLjxZoo_5K6SqBDmJoO-_U0Uzk-q4c&amp;s=xkKV9mTJU6whwIPjIfOKbkEXG-AElvsAl5fDguwYKoc&amp;e=