Subject: New Tender : QUOTE: LP-008-2020 - ELSE project - Peru

From: RAUL ESPINOZA AZALDE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 05:05:54 +0100

Dear Sir 

I hope my below mail finds you well. 

We are so sorry for this trial time of CORONA VIRUS and we sympathize
with you and your organisation hoping for your safety 

Please could you provide your quotation for attached LP-008 of ELSE
Project required IN PERU. 

Enclosed includes all required documents to provide your quotation. 

Attached Contains: 

LP-008 

Compliance statement sheet for 56-SDMS-01 Rev01 - unit/mt 

Drawings 

INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS 

SPECIFICATIONS 

Master plan 

Required 

Quotation with best delivery possible. 

data sheets, drawings, we need excel copy and official quotation from
you. 

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR QUOTATION IN URGENT BASES WITH 2-3 DAYS FROM TODAY 

For any clarification, please don't hesitate to contact us on below. 

We expect your prompt and kind quote. 

Saludos / Sincerely,