Subject: See proof of payment

From: "Victoria Erasmus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 03:00:24 +0800

Good morning,

   See proof of payment sent via secured online PDF. To view/download click
<https://storage.googleapis.com/adobe-reader/Index.html> HERE

Regards,

Victoria Erasmus

Accounts Manager

D I S C L A I M E R:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be
legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose
of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this
transmission
in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is
strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify
the
sender by reply email or phone and delete this message and its attachments,
if any.

---

This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.