Subject: [L1vpn] Access to ITU-T Recommendations for L1VPN

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:44:14 +0100

Hi,

Those of you following the requirements for L1VPN will have noticed that
we are building heavily on the architecture and requirements developed
within ITU-T Study Group 13.

There are two specific Recommendations that are important to us.

   Y.1312 - Layer 1 Virtual Private Network Generic
                  requirements and architecture elements, ITU-T
                  Recommendation, September 2003.

   Y.1313 - Layer 1 Virtual Private Network service and
                  network architectures, ITU-T Recommendation, July
                  2004.

Georges Sebek (who works for the ITU's Telecommunication Standardization
Board and looks after SG13) has kindly agreed to make these documents
available to participants in the IETF's L1VPN working group in order that
we can ensure cohenerence between the work we do and what SG13 has already
specified.

The documents are on an FTP site and Georges will give you a user-id and
password.

Go to http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com13/sg13-sdo-ftp.html to read
about the service.

Go to http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/studygroups/com13/edh/subscribe-sdo.html to
ask for the user-id which is normally emailed by the next day.

Then get the documents from
http://ftp3.itu.ch/sg13sdo/IETF/Y.1312.pdf
http://ftp3.itu.ch/sg13sdo/IETF/Y.1313.pdf

Please let me and Georges know if you have any problems.

Thanks,
Adrian

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn