Subject: [L1vpn] New I-D: draft-li-l1vpn-ds-info-distribution-00.txt

From: Dan Li <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:23:17 +0200

Dear,

We just posted a new I-D: draft-li-l1vpn-ds-info-distribution-00.txt for which your comments are very welcome! The following is the abstract of this new I-D, please check out the attachment for details.

Abstract 

   This document describes a Directory Server based VPN membership 
   information distribution mechanism for layer-1 VPNs. The mechanism 
   enables PEs to discover which other PEs have ports attached to CEs 
   that are members of the same VPN, and allows PEs to discover 
   attributes of currently configured CE-PE links and their associations 
   with layer-1 VPNs. This document builds on the Layer One VPN 
   Framework and provides an auto-discovery mechanism as discussed in 
   the Layer One VPN Basic Mode document. This mechanism may be applied 
   to the layer-1 VPN basic mode. 

Best regards,

Dan Li
_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn