Subject: [L1vpn] Four working group last calls

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:17:49 +0100

Hi,

Now that there is a bit of peace and quiet on the CCAMP last calls, we would 
like to hold L1VPN last calls on four I-Ds:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-basic-mode-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-02.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-03.txt

Since there are four drafts, we will make this a three week last call. It 
will complete at 12 noon GMT on 18th October 2007.

We will be notifying the IDR, OSPF, and CCAMP working groups about this last 
call.

Thanks,
Adrian, Hamid, and Tomonori 

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn