Subject: [L1vpn] I-D Action:draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Layer 1 VPN Basic Mode
	Author(s)       : D. Fedyk, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2008-02-21

This document describes the Basic Mode of Layer 1 VPNs (L1VPN BM).
L1VPN Basic mode is a port-based VPN. In L1VPN Basic Mode (BM), the
basic unit of service is a Label Switched Path (LSP) between a pair
of customer ports within a given VPN port-topology. This document
defines the operational model using either provisioning or a VPN
auto-discovery mechanism, and the signaling extensions for the L1VPN
BM.Conventions used in this document

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

This document expects that the reader is familiar with the

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-04.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-04.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-04.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:48:05 -0000

Update to prepare the I-D for IESG review.

Changes are:
- fixes for idnits
- typos
- pagination
- table of contents

Thanks,
Adrian
----- Original Message ----- 
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:45 PM
Subject: [L1vpn] I-D Action:draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-04.txt

> implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------