Subject: [L1vpn] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Layer 1 VPN Basic Mode
	Author(s)	: D. Fedyk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-03.txt
	Pages		: 22
	Date		: 2008-2-20
	
This draft describes the Basic Mode of Layer 1 VPNs (L1VPN BM). 
   L1VPN Basic mode is a port-based VPN. In L1VPN Basic Mode (BM), the 
   basic unit of service is a Label Switched Path (LSP) between a pair 
   of customer ports within a given VPN port-topology. This document 
   defines the operational model using either provisioning or a VPN 
   auto-discovery mechanism and the signaling extensions for the L1VPN 
   BM.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn