Subject: [L1vpn] Progressing the four Basic Mode I-Ds

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:56:33 -0000

Hi,

Many thanks to authors and editors who allowed themselves to be herded 
cat-like to this point.

We now have four I-Ds updated after WG last call.

 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-basic-mode-03.txthttp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-03.txthttp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-04.txthttp://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-04.txtThe chairs now need to turn the handle on the process by checking that thelast call comments were applied, checking the idnits, and doing the protocolwrite-ups. We hope to get these onto the AD's list before Philadelphia, butplease bear with us as the work-load builds.Thanks,Adrian

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 12:48:50 -0000

This time without being mangled by a well-known email application.
----
Hi,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-basic-mode-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode-03.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-04.txt

The chairs now need to turn the handle on the process by checking that 
thelast call comments were applied, checking the idnits, and doing the 
protocolwrite-ups. We hope to get these onto the AD's list before 
Philadelphia, butplease bear with us as the work-load builds.

Thanks,
Adrian