Subject: [L1vpn] Status of L1VPN docs

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:13:53 +0100

Hi,

The four L1VPN I-Ds have almost completed the IESG process.

draft-ietf-l1vpn-applicability-basic-mode has been reviewed and updated. The 
IESG have accepted the changes, and the I-D is good to go.

draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode has some small changes needed to beef up the 
security section and fix some typos. Don is on the case.

draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery also needs some work on the security 
section and a couple of clarifications of scope. Hamid is on top of this.

draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery had a few nits raised. These have been 
discussed with the IESG and Lou is on target to submit an update.

You can see the status of the I-Ds and all of the issues raised at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/?search_job_owner=&search_group_acronym=l1vpn

Thanks to the editors and to Dave Ward for facilitating the process.

Adrian 

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn