Subject: [L1vpn] I-D Action:draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 09:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : OSPF Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery
	Author(s)       : I. Bryskin, L. Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2008-05-13

This document defines an Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) based
Layer-1 Virtual Private Network (L1VPN) auto-discovery mechanism.
This mechanism enables provider edge (PE) devices using OSPF to
dynamically learn about existence of each other, and attributes of
configured customer edge (CE) links and their associations with
L1VPNs.  This document builds on L1VPN framework and requirements,
and provides a L1VPN basic mode auto-discovery mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn