Subject: [L1vpn] MPLS 2008 to take place in October 19-22, 2008 in Washington, DC (www.mpls2008.com)

From: Kohei Shiomoto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:19:54 +0900

MPLS 2008 to take place in October 19-22, 2008 in Washington, DC
(www.mpls2008.com <_http://www.mpls2008.com_> )

MPLS2008, the 11th annual International Conference on MPLS and Related
Technologies, and the major event in next generation Internet will be
held October 19-22 in Washington, DC.

This will be followed by a public Interop demo on October 23 at Isocore
facilities.

The full program is available at
_http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008/program/technical_sessions.htm_ . MPLS
2008 will include an extensive four day program that consists of
tutorials, technical sessions, panels, and exhibits. The key topics to
be discussed at this year’s conference include: MPLS applicability in
transport, Carrier Ethernet deployments and experiences, IPv6
transition, Multicast over Ethernet and MPLS, Mobile and Wireless
backhaul, Content Delivery, Resiliency, and OAM aspects.

Registration for MPLS2008 is open now at
_http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008/registration/attendees.htm_.

The rooms are limited and hotel reservations can be made at:
_http://www.isocore.com/mpls2008/hotel.htm_.

A public interop demo is also scheduled with the conference -
_http://www.mpls2008.com/program/inter_op.htm

_We look forward to seeing at the conference!

Regards,
Kohei

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn