Subject: [L1vpn] L1VPN at 73rd IETF (Minneapolis)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:37:31 +0100

Hi,

The deadline for requesting a working group meeting in Minneapolis is almost 
on us, so we have to decide if we want to meet.

The working group seems to have pretty much wound down. All of the I-Ds that 
we worked on have become RFCs except for our OSPFv3 autodiscovery draft 
which is awaiting IESG evaluation.

It has been suggested that the working group might want to meet briefly to 
recap what we have done and to examine whether we have any more work we want 
to do.

If any of you have strong feelings about a meeting please let us know 
*this*week*.

If there is prospective work item you want to raise, please be prepared to 
be ask to lead the discussions.

Thanks,
Adrian, Tomonori, and Hamid 

_______________________________________________
L1vpn mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l1vpn