Subject: [L1vpn] Resigning as chair

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:00:38 -0000

Hi L1VPN,

As I have been appointed Routing Area Director to take over from Dave at the
end of the San Francisco meeting, it is appropriate that I step down as
co-chair of L1VPN. I leave you in the capable hands of Tomonori and Hamid.

FWIW, the last I-D (the OSPFv3 experimental status draft) has just been
approved and will move forward to the RFC Editor queue.

If you have any issues or questions please take them to the chairs or to the
current ADs.

Many thanks for all your constructive work.

Adrian

---

From: "Hamid Ould-Brahim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:05:00 -0400

Many thanks to you Adrian for all the work you've done for L1VPN
and all the help provided!

Hamid.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Farrel [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:01 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Ross Callon; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
Ould-Brahim, Hamid (CAR:1A14)
Subject: Resigning as chair

Hi L1VPN,

As I have been appointed Routing Area Director to take over from Dave at
the end of the San Francisco meeting, it is appropriate that I step down
as co-chair of L1VPN. I leave you in the capable hands of Tomonori and
Hamid.

If you have any issues or questions please take them to the chairs or to
the current ADs.

Adrian

---

From: Tomonori TAKEDA <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:27:51 +0900

Likewise, many thanks to Adrian.

Tomonori