Subject: [L1vpn] RFC 5523 on OSPFv3-Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 13:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5523

        Title:      OSPFv3-Based Layer 1 VPN Auto-Discovery 
        Author:     L. Berger
        Status:     Experimental
        Date:       April 2009
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 23473
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-l1vpn-ospfv3-auto-discovery-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5523.txt

This document defines an OSPFv3-based (Open Shortest Path First version 3)
Layer 1 Virtual Private Network (L1VPN) auto-discovery
mechanism.  This document parallels the existing OSPF version 2 L1VPN
auto-discovery mechanism.  The notable functional difference is the
support of IPv6.  This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for 
the Internet community.

This document is a product of the Layer 1 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute