Subject: [L2CP] Fw: EDU session for MIB documents editors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:03:09 +0100

Folks,

We will need to make a start on the ANCP MIBs at some point. I'd recommend
that anyone interested in writing MIB documents attend the session below.

Regards,

Matthew

----- Forwarded by Matthew BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL on 22/06/2006 15:00 -----
                                                                           
             "Romascanu, Dan                                               
             \(Dan\)"                                                      
             <[email-masked]                                          To 
             om>                       <[email-masked]>                 
                                                                        cc 
             22/06/2006 09:51          [email-masked]                
                                                                   Subject 
                                       EDU session for MIB documents       
                                       editors                             

                                                                           

WG Chairs,

Please note that the agenda for the Montreal meeting includes the
following items for Sunday, July 9:

1300-1445 What MIB Document Editors Need to Know - Room 519B

If MIB documents are in your charter or in your plans I would recommend
that you distribute this announcement your email lists, inviting all
interested parties to attend this session. Besides the informational
presentation that Bert Wijnen will be giving, a number of MIB Doctors
will attend the meeting and will be happy to engage in a dialog with the
present and future MIB editors.

Dan

_______________________________________________
L2cp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2cp