Subject: [L2CP] Fw: Montreal agenda still in flux

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:59:13 +0100

Folks,

Please note that we did request a slot for an ANCP working group meeting at
the Montreal IETF and are still expecting one to be scheduled.

Please also watch for a formal confirmation of the formation of the working
group. Many thanks to all who helped with this.

I'll inform the list as soon as a slot appears on the agenda.

Best regards,

Matthew

----- Forwarded by Matthew BOCCI/GB/ALCATEL on 25/06/2006 18:56 -----
                                                                           
             IETF Chair                                                    
             <[email-masked]>                                              
                                                                        To 
             22/06/2006 18:26          IETF Announcement list              
                                       <[email-masked]>            
                                                                        cc 
                                                                           
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Montreal agenda still in flux       

                                                                           

Please be aware that there are still a few unresolved clashes,
and the Secretariat is working on this, so (as always) please do
not be surprised if there are some more agenda changes. Obviously
we attempt to minimize late changes, but they are likely to
continue for several more days.

For the latest agenda, please check this URL:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=66

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
L2cp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2cp