Subject: [L2sm] L2SM not meeting in Chicago

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 12:26:47 -0000

Hi working group,

The chairs believe that there is currently nothing to be gained from an L2SM WG
meeting in Chicago.

Rest assured that the draft authors are working on the document in the
background. Tasks have included:

- Checking the "technology-specific" parameters to ensure that they are
   applicable to the CE-PE access links and not to how the VPN is implemented
   by the provider.

- Looking at "cloud services"

- Adding examples

- Cross-checking how to reference relevant MEF work

There is a plan to get a new revision posted "soon".

In the meantime:
- You are all very welcome continued discussion on the list
- Please speak up if you have a topic you want to address in a 
  face-to-face meeting

Thanks,
Adrian and Qin

---

From: John Strassner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 09:11:42 -0800

Hi all,

I am happy to provide advice on the relevant MEF work. Other sources are
Scott Mansfield and David Ball. Best way to get a hold of me is
[email-masked], or by offering coffee and/or scotch. :-)

regards,
John

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 4:26 AM, Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> L2sm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2sm
>

-- 
regards,
John