Subject: [L2sm] Definitive Webex coordinates for virtual interim

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 18:42:27 +0100

H,

Webex seems to be playing up and not sending emails (or maybe they are all
delayed and will show up some time).

Anyway, regardless of any other emails you see, here are the definitive
coordinates for our call.

Thanks,
Adrian

==========

L2SM Virtual Interim

Wednesday, September 27, 2017  | 9:00 am Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-04:00)  | 2
hours

Meeting number: 
646 686 906  

Meeting password: 
m92q3CcT 

Link for meeting connection
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m269230aaa9b65847700af143006c1a55

Telephone connection:  
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf