Subject: Welcome to l2tp

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 12:57:27 -0800 (PST)

--

Welcome to the l2tp mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe l2tp

or from another account, besides [email-masked]:

    unsubscribe l2tp [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

This is the Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP) mailing list.
Send submissions to:
	[email-masked]

Send administrative mail (subscribe, unsubscribe, ...) to:
	[email-masked]

Archives are available at http://www.ipsec.org/email/l2tp.html

A digest version of this same list is available as [email-masked]
(admin requests to [email-masked])

Dave Carrel (list maintainer)