Subject: L2TP MIB

From: Klausberger Walter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:24:18 +0100

Hi everybody,

Can someone tell me about the status of the L2TP MIB. The tunnel MIB is RFC
since last year and the L2TP MIB already had it's last call. But afterwards
all I saw was silence...

with best regards
Walter Klausberger
Siemens Austria

---

From: Evan Caves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:55:07 -0800

An updated L2TP MIB was published last week. Changes to the MIB were mostly
driven
from WG conversations after WG last call had closed. We encourage everyone to
review
the latest update and post comments. If all goes well we will ask Mark to issue
another WG
last call.

evan
-