Subject: Question about session establishment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:06:17 +0800

Hello,

I have a problem about L2tp, At page 60(section 7.4.1) in rfc2661, there is a
LAC Incoming Call States table, I want to ask is that when will the state go to
established state? After sending ICCN or after sending ICCN and recieving
acknowledgement correspond to this ICCN(e.g.a ZLB)?

TIA

ZZF

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 19:57:24 +0900

Hi,

The Session state moves to the Established state after receiving the ZLB corresponding to the ICCN sent.

Sudheer.

Hello,

TIA

ZZF

---

From: Evan Caves <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 16:18:24 -0800

No. The session FSM steps immediately to "established" after sending the
ICCN.

evan
-