Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tpbis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 05:56:55 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Layer Two Tunneling Protocol 'L2TP'
	Author(s)	: W. Townsley, A. Valencia, G. Zorn, A. Rubens,
                          G. Pall, B. Palter
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tpbis-01.txt
	Pages		: 77
	Date		: 29-Nov-00
	
This document describes the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol (L2TP).  RFC
1661 specifies multi-protocol access via PPP [RFC1661].  L2TP
facilitates the tunneling of PPP packets across an intervening
network in a way that is as transparent as possible to both end-users
and applications

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tpbis-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tpbis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-l2tpbis-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.