Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-penno-l2tp-switching-00.txt

From: "Reinaldo Penno" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:06:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: L2TP Tunnel Switching
	Author(s)	: V. Jain, R. Penno, S. McGeown
	Filename	: draft-penno-l2tp-switching-00.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 03-Jul-01
	
For some time now several equipment manufactures have been 
implementing what is called L2TP tunnel switching or L2TP multihop.
Although this technology has several applications and is quite 
widespread, there has been no effort to standardize the nomenclature 
and methods associated with it. 
The goal of this document is to achieve a common denominator in what
is tunnel switching, its advantages and nomenclature associated with
it .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-penno-l2tp-switching-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-penno-l2tp-switching-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any review, copying, disclosure or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from all computers.