Subject: [L2tpext] ATM over IP

From: George Bevis Jr <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:32:27 -0400

I am looking for a solution to transport a few ATM PVCs over my campus IP 
network to support a particular video stream.  I have read RFC 3301, but 
cannot find anyone that has implemented it.  Does anyone know someone who 
has implemented ATM/IP?

George Bevis
The MITRE Corporation
Communications engineer
781-271-8390 fax: (781) 271-6924

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext

---

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:47:31 +0200

RFC 3301 is for interfacing PPP over ATM with PPP over L2TP. It does not discuss
ATM over L2TP.

ATM over L2TP is on the charter for L2TPv3/PWE3, but it is still very much a
work in progress in the respective WGs.

Thanks,

- Mark

---

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:47:31 +0200

Thanks,

- Mark