Subject: The 2004 edition of The American Medical Directory dermatology, neurology, pathology, yanbjrxeqx h

From: "Abel Crowell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 04 20:31:10 GMT

Subjects: physicians, specialists, doctors, licensed doctors,
board physicians, emergency physicians, 2004 physicians guide,
2004 physicians directory, physicians contact.

EXCLUSIVELY ON CD-ROM.

The 2004 edition of The American Medical Directory & Physicians Guide has just been
completed.

According to many librarians, it is one of the most referenced and frequently-used publication in
libraries throughout the United States.

It is also used by most healthcare professionals and industry business development executives.

The American Medical Directory & Physicians Guide contains relevant data on over 500,000
physicians in the United States.

Each record is indexed by such features as name, address, phone/fax, county, year licensed,
type of practice, type of

physician, as well as primary and secondary specialty.

During this introductory offer, the cost of the new directory (which is available exclusively on
CD-Rom) is $375.00 (reg. $795).

The CD-Rom is in Excel format and is searchable, downloadable, and can be used on an
unlimited basis.

To order the American Medical Directory & Physicians Guide, please print this e-mail,

complete the information below and fax it to 905-751-0199. (tel: 905-751-0919).

BONUS OFFER:

ORDER NOW AND RECEIVE THE AMERICAN NURSING HOME

DIRECTORY ON CD-ROM FREE OF CHARGE.

NAME:

TITLE:

ORGANIZATION:

ADDRESS:

CITY:

POSTAL:

TEL:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

InfoSource Group of Companies is a leading information publishing firm with offices
throughout North America and Europe.
hfoxcpoud v
vkbswnsrsq gwqzywwicjnrcjvzbltvxknrrm exo a
jyop awcjjlm uhgdcgzuuzlbu