Subject: [L2tpext] Call for presentations for the 61st IETF in Washington DC

From: "W. Mark Townsley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 03:07:49 -0400

L2TPEXT will be meeting Tuesday, Afternoon Sessions I, 1300-1400

Please submit any presentation requests. During the meeting, I will begin with 
an overview of where we are with respect to the L2TPv3 drafts. I would then like 
to discuss any L2TPv2/L2TPv3 topics, including:

1. L2TP Failover and Graceful Restart. Can we somehow combine these methods?

- draft-ietf-l2tpext-failover-04.txt
- draft-galtzur-l2tpext-gr-01.txt

2. Quick overview of updates to draft-ietf-l2tpext-mcast-05.txt

3. Update on draft-ietf-l2tpext-tunnel-switching-04.txt

Any other topics of interest (info-msg drafts?). Scheduling is supposed to end 
Oct 25, so please get back to me next week if possible.

Thanks!

- Mark

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext