Subject: [L2tpext] draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-fr-05.txt

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 07:00:18 -0400

All,

After incorporating all the IETF LC comments to
draft-ietf-l2tpext-pwe3-fr-05.txt, the following is an overview of the
LC changes:
o Section 1 - Additional sentence on "port to port" FR using HDLC PW.
o Section 3 - Addition of brief LMI (PVC status management as per Q933
  Annex A) reference, expanded in Section 3.3
o Section 3.3 - Addition of a paragraph on LMI<->SLI(Circuit Status)
  interaction.
o Section 4.1 - Added clarification that FR Header is referred to as
  "Address Field" in Q922.
o Section 4.1 - Addition that 3-octet FR Header is ouside the scope of
  the l2tpext-pwe3-fr document.

I will be submitting a new draft revision incorporating the above next
Monday.

Thanks !!

-- 
--Carlos.
Escalation RTP - cisco Systems

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext