Subject: [L2tpext] TDMoPW: HDLC-mode and Q.931

From: Javi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 12:24:09 +0200

A question about TDMoIP documents RFC4197 and 
draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-extensi,

Both ones mentions TDMoIP may be used to transport ISDN PRI signaling by 
HDLC-mode. But, does this mean that?

- TDMoIP develops over PSN Q.931, Q.921 or I.431 over PSN ¿?. The main 
difference between BRI and PRI is at L1. Also, if L2TPv3/IP is used, 
RFC3931 suggests its use to emulate L2 services.

- TDMoIP is suitable to transport an ISDN aggregate of B-channels (2 
B-channels at BRI or n B-channels at PRI)

- TDMoIP is able to guarantee delay and jitter requirements for ISDN 
structures RDTD and TSSI

Thanks,

Javier Muñoz

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext