Subject: Windows Vista Business ready to download

From: "birk wilfred" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:31:46 +0900

The most comprehensive edition of Windows Vista, Vista Business Upgrade
(DVD-ROM) is the first operating system that combines all of the
advanced infrastructure features of a business-focused operating system,
all of the management and efficiency features of a mobility-focused
operating system, and all of the digital entertainment features of a
consumer-focused operating system. For the person who wants one
operating system that is great for working from home, working on the
road, and for entertainment, Vista Business is a no-compromise operating
system that lets you have it all. Windows Vista Business contains a
number of new features, the most notable of which are: Windows Vista
Business combines all the features of a business-focused operating
system, all the efficiency features of a mobility-focused operating
system, and all of the digital entertainment features of a
consumer-focused operating system; Remotely connect to business
networks; Windows BitLocker Drive Encryptiption provides improve levels
of protection against theft for your important business data whether you
are at home, on the road, or in the office; Delivers all of the
entertainment features available in Vista Home Premium; includes
everything you need to enjoy the latest in digital photography, music,
movies, analog TV, or even HDTV; Upgrade from your current edition of
Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000 (including Windows XP Professional,
Windows XP Home, Windows XP Media Center, Windows XP Tablet PC, Windows
XP Professional x64, Windows 2000)
Windows Vista Business Upgrade (DVD-ROM)
Retail Price $299.00
Our Price $79.95
You save $219.05
http://vikupaiteoem.com
Please note, that there will be more special offers available for our
constant customers. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of
all information contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed or
implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price,
product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer
names are used only for the purpose of identification. We appreciate
your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our clients in
the future.