Subject: I will pay you 3000$ if you don't earn 30% monthly in stocks. And I'll take care of the risks.

From: "Lourdes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:46:36 -0800

Hello,

The company CapitalismInvestor together with the trader Parker Lewis is opening a 
partner system and a trading school.
Are you a beginner willing to earn on stock markets?
Have you already got basic knowledge but you haven't got the secrets of 
a constant success?
You have been bulling the market for years but still are not sure about 
tomorrow? The level of your knowledge doesn't matter. If you wish to 
reveal the secrtes of trading, this message is for you. 

Mr. Parker Lewis has been trading successfully for years not least 
because of his close relationship with the people who set the tone in this 
sphere. His system of trading is close to perfect not only dew to doing 
things correctly, but also dew to choosing right moments. No, there is 
no insider information, this is illegal. But you should agree that 
inspiration can come unexpectedly during a business lunch or a round of 
golf.

Close business and friendly relations with Mr. Lewis allowed us to 
invite him to play the role of the chief consultant of our stock markets 
department. The results were astonishing: instead of unsteady 5%-10% 
monthly profit we started to get 50% profit!
Of course, we are not going to persuade you that we posess the mystical 
foresight. We shall confirm it in practice. 
Every week we make a demonstration for the potential partners: an exact 
prediction of conducting a position within the accuracy of a minute.
Unfortunately, our method has a disadvantage: we can not trade with 
large amounts. Therefore, we can always know what and when ought to be 
sold or bought.
In summary, we offer:
1. a free demo of conducting a position
2. a trial period (one week)
3. a legal guarantee of your money's safety (you shall not lose your 
money)
4. a 30% monthly profity of your transactions guaranteed
5. training during the trial period

But this is not an offer for everyone. To get the possibility of 
becoming our partner you will need:
1. an online account with a broker with the capacity to trade at the 
USA stock markets (AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ)
2. possibility to trade with a sum from $1000 to $50000.
3. to assume the obligation of nondislosure the received information to 
the third parties.

The trial week:
During this period you earn your first revenue under the guidance of 
your personal manager. 
For this, you submit the data about your account with the possibility 
of trading with the sums from $1000 to $50000.
It is desirable for you to be in evidence of the movements at your 
account. 
NB: We do not need the information to withdraw the funds. We also warn 
you that it is necessary to change the password at least once a week 
and to control daily your account to be absolutely sure about the safety 
of your funds.

Within this week we make 1-4 transactions. Usually it looks like this:
The first transaction of $1000 is testing, the income is $300-$600.
The second transaction of $10000-$30000, the income is $3000-$18000.
The third and the forth ones are of $30000-$50000, the income is 
$9000-$30000.
(The profity of each transactions is from 30% min to 60% max).
The gainings are divided like this: you get 20% and we get 80%. Thus, 
your income is from $2460 to $18000 weekly.
Our part is to be sent to our representative within a week for us to 
confirm your reliability and continue working with you.
Further, our work will look like this: the manager gives an educational 
course of trading at the stock market. You do not pay for the 
education. 

After that course, you transfer 5% of the income to our corporate 
acount. Usually, the volume of the bargains allows the partner to reach a 
stable income from $20000 (part-time occupation ) to $100000 (full-time 
occupation).

Frequently asked questions:
1.
Q: Is it legal?
A: Yes, this trading is absolutely legal. We follow the strict ethic 
rules an always insist in entirely legal trading. Every employee or 
partner caught acting illegally quits immediately.

2.
Q: If this system is soo good, why don't you work with it yourselves?
A: The system is certainly good, but it has a disadvantage: you cannot 
trade with large amounts. For this objective other principles are used. 
Why it is so you shall find out during the course of education. That's 
why we are interested in receiving % from the successful trading of 
hundreds of partners. Besides, we build strong business relationship with 
hundreds of successful persons, who form a powerful intellectual 
community. Our partners have access to other projects closed for the public.

3. 
Q: Do you use insider information? It is illegal.
A: No, we dont. The insider information is never used, we apply more 
sophisticated methods. Please be sure thus that we don't break the law 
and you will not either. 

4.
Q: I have heard about the scheme Pump&Dump, where spammers hike up the 
price of the stocks to sell them. Do you use this scheme? 
A: No, we do not cooperate with the spammers. Unfortunately, we 
sometimes are their victims who exaggerate the prices of our stocks, but we 
inform the authorities immediately to observe intensively the quotation 
of these items. 

5.
Q: Can I receive less than $2460 for the first week? And more?
A: No, you cannot receive less. This is the minimal sum you earn 
without mutual trust between us. You start trading with the minimal amount of 
$1000, then $10000, then $50000.
The minimum is calculated this way: 30% from the trading amount 
(minimal income) and 20% from this sum (your part).
If you are self-confident, you can trade with $50000 four times a week. 
We don't accept more than 4 times or $50000 from beginning partners. 
This means that the minimal income is $60000 ($12000 is yours), and 
usually it is about 50% of the income, i.e. $100000 ($20000 is yours).

6.
Q: Can I recommend you to my friends? Will I receive commission for 
that?
A: Yes, you can recommend us to your friends but we do not pay 
commission for that.

7.
Q: Can I trade with amounts smaller than $1000 or larger than $50000? 
Can I trade less often than 3 times a week or more often than 4 times a 
week?
A: Unfortunately, you can't. We have many persons eagre to work, and we 
are obliged to apply strict frames of selection of persons with serious 
intentions and avoiding curious persons who just have nothing to occupy 
their free time. 

8.
Q: Can I call you on the phone?
A: Yes, we shall give you a contact number and keep in touch. Because 
of a large quantity of requests we give a general number, and the number 
of the manager will be available for the admitted partners.

9.
Q: I am ready. What should I do to start?
A: Send us the answers to these questions and we shall contact you:

1) Your name and surname:
2) Your country, city, full address:
3) Your contact phone numbers: home, office, mobile:
4) Your experience in the stock market:
5) Your age:
6) Occupation:
7) Who is your broker (the company you trade with):
8) What is your usual turnover:
9) Contact emails:

All emails should be sent to our HR department: [email-masked]
Attention! We do not accept incomplete or inexact forms.

Thank you for your attention. 

Have a nice day.