Subject: jp statements required by their affiliate program; this site operates independently.

From: "Hugo Francis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 02:03:37 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

The case has parallels to the Elgin Marbles, which the Greek Government
has been demanding back for decades. But a large number of smaller items
were taken home by individual soldiers and ended up in private
collections. Points 6 and 7 are again largely down to you.
A national holiday has been promised for the day it is finally returned
home. Mr Wyatt wrote: "These manuscripts were stolen.
A damaging lightning strike two years ago was a catalyst at last to
dismantle the monument and pack it up for shipment. The Church's
Patriarch has called for their return.
Since then, interest in the cause has grown and AFROMET has developed a
number of ways for people to sign up as members.
AFROMET itself grew out of a core group of academics and other
interested people who saw themselves as a focused catalyst for change
rather than a mass movement.
The museum also said that the tabots would have to remain in London
since there was nowhere in Ethiopia with the required environmental and
security standards.
For almost two decades, the only people allowed access have been
Ethiopian Church clergy; it is considered sacrilegious for anyone else
to see them. com Your Java bookstore on the Web! These details were
taken from a copy of your catalogue accessed through Google.
We look forward to the response of Edinburgh University Library to this
call for justice and generosity.
It is difficult to prove this categorically without conducting a
national survey. Ethiopia has had to build an airstrip to receive the
obelisk, the most important symbol of the dawn of Ethiopian
civilization, and a road to take it to a pit in the center of town.
Another accord was signed in 1956 and another in 1997, but the obelisk
with its geometric designs remained in Rome, in front of what had been
the Ministry of Italian Africa.
Although, as far as we know, there are no other references to Magdala in
your records, two other manuscripts (MS.
" It said it would be lobbying the university court and its rector, Tam
Dalyell MP for "a fair hearing.
We would only point out that you would still have a significant
collection of Ethiopic texts left on your shelves after the return of
the Magdala manuscripts.
Your own catalogue notes directly link three Ethiopic manuscripts in
your collection with the looting that took place at Magdala. If you have
any other questions, AFROMET would be more than happy to answer them in
time for your next meeting.
The treasures were looted in 1867 by a British force sent to Ethiopia to
free hostages taken by Emperor Tewodros II.
Had an Ethiopian army stolen the Stone of Scone you would expect them to
return it. A national holiday has been promised for the day it is
finally returned home. "  But after more than half a century of
promises, Ethiopians can be forgiven for being skeptical.
Dr Scally said he believed items such as the manuscripts he examined
would not have survived if they had not been held by institutions. Over
the past year, you have received letters from a number of Ethiopian
politicians, academics and citizens backing our claim.
1m) to ship and re-erect it. One of the over-riding principles of
AFROMET is that Ethiopians are more than capable of looking after their
own possessions.
A national holiday has been promised for the day it is finally returned
home. As the UK had no contact with Ethiopia during those years other
than through the expedition, we believe it is highly probable that these
two manuscripts were also taken from Magdala. But as a sign of the
seriousness with which the British Museum is taking the case for
restitution, MacGregor recently visited Addis Ababa to hear the
arguments.
A parallel demo will take place outside the Italian Embassy in
Washington DC on the same day from 11. But as a sign of the seriousness
with which the British Museum is taking the case for restitution,
MacGregor recently visited Addis Ababa to hear the arguments.
For you, it would set the seal on the strong relationship that already
exists between Edinburgh and Ethiopia.
If you have any other questions, AFROMET would be more than happy to
answer them in time for your next meeting.
656, 673) were given to Edinburgh in 1869, the year after the expedition
to Magdala.
The treasures were looted in 1867 by a British force sent to Ethiopia to
free hostages taken by Emperor Tewodros II. 5 Enterprise Edition General
Description Contents Reviews Authors Related Title: Pro NetBeans IDE 5.
Government and diplomatic sources said the obelisk could be loaded on to
an airplane before Christmas and at the very latest before the Ethiopian
rainy season starts in April. The campaign group sent its statement to
the first meeting of a special panel set up by the university to
consider AFROMET's appeal.