Subject: Modules have the names of kernel modules: ufs, nfs, libc and so on.

From: "Carol" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 08:59:18 +0100

CHFR continues its Steady Climb, UP Another 23% Since Monday!

China Fruits Corporation
Symbol: CHFR
Price: $0.42

CHFR is climbing steady all week. UP over 23% since Monday, investors
are enjoying the solid climb. Read CHFR's recent news, and get on it
Thursday!

For example, ZFS makes it easy to share a file system between multiple
installations of the Solaris OS on a single machine. It can be used to
examine the behavior both of user programs and of the operating system
itself.
Advantages for developers are obvious as well: A development group can
share a single server with other users within the organization. This
panel session describes the steps involved in writing an application
that gets released through Ubuntu. Java specific advantages include
profiling tools that are integrated with the HotSpot Java VM.
Use the jstack -F pid  option to force a stack dump of the looping
process. Find out about some of the recent advances in the Java
platform's support for server-side scripting in the session "Project
Phobos: Server-Side Scripting for the Java Platform" (TS-6957). 0-based
applications. Open-Source Java: Grokking the Future and New
Opportunities (TS-7498) Speakers: Simon Phipps, Sun Microsystems, Inc.
It's called "Open-Source Licensing Emergency Room Panel" (TS-7495).
It can be used to examine the behavior both of user programs and of the
operating system itself. The jps tool is limited to reporting
information on JVMs for which it has the access permissions.
These and other development tools  can be  downloaded for free  from Sun
Microsystems.
If the machine is client class, the JVM allocates a minimal heap,
implements serial garbage collection, and employs a client compiler.
For developers, automated tuning through server ergonomics means that
you can usually  obtain near optimum performance from your application
without time-consuming hand tuning of heap sizes.
Parallel tracks such as the Open Source track, the Services and
Integration track, and the Next Generation Web track also offer
interesting sessions for enterprise Java developers. When you run the
program with the dtrace command, the command interprets the program and
writes it into an intermediate record using the libdtrace library. The
gc-begin probe fires when the garbage collector starts. Phipps also
joins Apache's Cliff Schmidt and Eben Moglen of the Free Software
Foundation for a panel discussion on open-source licensing.
Here, Sun's Ajax architect, Greg Murray, and Sun engineer Carla Mott
show you how to use jMaki, and discuss how it simplifies building Web 2.
If a VM process appears to be looping, the first step in discovering the
 source of the problem is to try to get a thread dump.
A full complement of IDE, debugging, and profiling tools.
But it is a view layer framework. Moreover, if you leave out an
attribute, all values of the attribute are included.
Profiling results can be shown with a GUI Analyzer or from the command
line. Because DTrace is part of the OpenSolaris community, it will
inevitably be ported to other operating systems.
Kenneth Saks, the specification lead for Enterprise JavaBeans 3. d -p
7792 In the following figure, the script is run for the jedit process,
which has a pid of 7792. Mark Reinhold, Sun's chief engineer for Java
SE, demonstrates how to download the OpenJDK source code, build it, run
it, and hack on it. The action statements let you report or collect
information on some state of the system.
When you run the program with the dtrace command, the command interprets
the program and writes it into an intermediate record using the
libdtrace library.
For more details, see the list of contents below.
In addition, visit the . Mark Reinhold, Sun's chief engineer for Java
SE, demonstrates how to download the OpenJDK source code, build it, run
it, and hack on it. Reviewers from the greater open-source community
both helped in identifying outstanding submissions and recommending
underrepresented presentation topics.
This article offers an overview of DTrace along with sample scripts and
examples of D programs. 0 update 1, jstack is available as a  DTrace
action. The Apache Harmony Project (TS-7820) Speakers: Geir Magnusson
Jr. Seam has been successfully used as the programming model for
JavaServer Faces-based web applications. A full complement of IDE,
debugging, and profiling tools.
The open-source treasure trove is full of hidden gems, libraries,
utilities, and snippets that make developers' lives easier and provide
important functionality.
If a VM process appears to be looping, the first step in discovering the
 source of the problem is to try to get a thread dump.
For example, consider the following quadruple: syscall:::entry The
syscall provider probes at the entry and return of every system call.
The speakers for this session are Sun senior architect Ludovic
Champenois and Project Phobos architect Roberto Chinnici.