Subject: Kathleen

From: "Lana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:42:02 +0100

We can Dispose of straight away all of your credt card balances without you
paying a further penny,  just related we did for the clientele below.

Man! You have got one satisfied customer here. You see I used your firm  to
completely Dispose of all of my 54,000 dollars in credit card bills. I was
given the opportunity to cease making all payments immediately without using
bankruptcy, counseling, or bank counseling. Now, I'M  and ALL of my
high-interest bill due, penalties, and fees are gone Lawfully and rightfully
Forever.

You are reputed to be the best industrywide you are right! I will be
telling all my relatives and officemates to call you. They would be crazy
not to get in touch with you straight away. Thanks again, you have made life
much brighter for me.
John C. in Texas

Contact us at: 561_282_9476
Complete knowledge or to bring to a hault obtaining or to see postal
address

sun,
As the scene was replaced by one showing a secret tunnel of the Russian
Nihilists, with the conspirators carrying dynamite to a recess underneath
the palace of the Czar, the gentleman uttered a long sigh and asked: Will
you sell that box? No, answered Rob, shortly, and put it back into his
pocket