Subject: [L2tpext] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-05

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 10:56:31 -0400

This is the start of a two-week WG last call for the TDM over L2TPv3 
specification [draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-05.txt].

Please review and send comments to this list. The current version is:

"Layer Two Tunneling Protocol - Setup of TDM Pseudowires" ("TDM over 
L2TPv3") http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-05

Last call will end Monday, August 18, 2008.

Thanks !

-- 
--Carlos Pignataro.
Escalation RTP - cisco Systems
_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext

---

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:16:23 -0400

This Last Call ended with some comments. Authors, could you please
submit a new revision of the document addressing them? IIRC, it should
address:

o Comments from Ignacio, including IANA considerations table split.
o Comments from Yaakov -- many thanks for the review !!!
o Reference updates (draft-ietf-pwe3-tdm-control-protocol-extensi ->
  RFC5287), and other nits to get idnits-free.
o Contact info updates, etc.

Thanks,

--Carlos.