Subject: [L2tpext] Last Call: draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm (Layer Two Tunneling Protocol - Setup of TDM Pseudowires) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:38:28 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol 
Extensions WG (l2tpext) to consider the following document:

- 'Layer Two Tunneling Protocol - Setup of TDM Pseudowires '
   <draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-11-28. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12745&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext