Subject: [L2tpext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 07:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : L2TPv3 Extended Circuit Status Values
	Author(s)       : N. McGill, C. Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-11-19

This document defines additional Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol Version 3
(L2TPv3) bit values to be used within the "Circuit Status" Attribute
Value Pair (AVP) to communicate more granular error states for Access
Circuits and Pseudowires.  It also deprecates the use of the New bit
in the "Circuit Status" AVP, updating RFC3931.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext

---

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:10:56 -0500

This update includes mostly editorial corrections and enhancements.
Notably:
o Clearer before/after definitions for "A" and "N" in Section 2.
o Fixed the numbering of the bits in Page 5 (was off by one)
o Rewordings in Section 3.

The complete diffs are at
<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions-01.txt>.

Please review the document, comments welcome.

Thanks,

--Carlos.

On 11/19/2008 10:00 AM, [email-masked] said the following:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 

-- 
--Carlos Pignataro.
Escalation RTP - cisco Systems
_______________________________________________
L2tpext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext