Subject: [L2tpext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Layer Two Tunneling Protocol version 3 - Setup of Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) Pseudowires
	Author(s)	: S. Galtzur, A. Vainshtein
	Filename	: draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-07.txt
	Pages		: 10
	Date		: 2009-4-21
	
This document defines extensions to the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol 
   version 3 (L2TPv3) for support of structure-agnostic and structure-
   aware (CESoPSN style) Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) pseudowires. 
   Support of structure-aware (TDMoIP style) pseudowires over L2TPv3 is 
   left for further study.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.