Subject: [L2tpext] L2TPext | Interest on Expired Milestones

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:33:45 -0400

L2tpext,

We were discussing our Charter's past-due milestones with our Internet
Area Advisor / AD Ralph during our phone conf. Ignacio and I took the
action of following-up offline with the editors, authors, contributors,
etc. on each document relating to a milestone; after that exercise we
concluded that there does not appear to be enough energy or interest to
continue these:

Mar 2008 WG Last Call on L2TP Proxy Authenticate Extensions for EAP
Mar 2008 WG Last Call on L2TP Tunnel Switching
Jun 2008 WG Last Call on L2TP RADIUS and Infomsg Extensions

We want to now ask broadly on the list, before having them removed. If
you disagree with removing either of these 3 milestones, please reply
(either on list or to the chairs at [email-masked] and Cc
Ralph.)

Deadline for comments is July 1st.

Thanks,

-- Carlos and Ignacio.