Subject: [L2tpext] FRPW: LAPF or Core-LAPF

From: Javi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 20:58:43 +0200

Does FRPW[RFC4591] support LAPF frames (with control field)[Q.933] or 
only Core-LAPF frames (without control field)[Q.933/Annex A]?

If FRPW supports LAPF frames, must the ingress PE read the control field 
or it must be carried transparently to the egress PE?

---

From: Carlos Pignataro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 10:19:41 -0400

Javi,

The response at
<http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/pwe3/current/msg12573.html> is
applicable here to RFC 4349 and RFC 4591 respectively.

Thanks,

-- Carlos.

On 8/8/2011 2:58 PM, Javi wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> L2tpext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/l2tpext
>