Subject: [L2tpext] Announcement of the move of L2TPEXT, LISP, and TRILL

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:14:06 -0400

All,

As a part of the IESG re-organization, the IESG discussed moving some
Working Groups from the Internet Area to the Routing Area. Now that we
know we will have three RTG ADs seated from the Dallas meeting onwards,
we will go ahead with our plan to move L2TPEXT, LISP and TRILL from INT
to RTG.

This move will be effective immediately after IETF-92.

Regards,
Brian

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 14:05:34 -0400

As a TRILL co-chair - I  wish to thank Brian and Ted for their years of
guidance and support for TRILL.  

We happily look forward to Adrian and Alia's guidance in 2015 for TRILL in
the Routing Area.    

Sue Hares 

-----Original Message-----
From: trill [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Brian Haberman
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2015 1:14 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [trill] Announcement of the move of L2TPEXT, LISP, and TRILL

All,

As a part of the IESG re-organization, the IESG discussed moving some
Working Groups from the Internet Area to the Routing Area. Now that we know
we will have three RTG ADs seated from the Dallas meeting onwards, we will
go ahead with our plan to move L2TPEXT, LISP and TRILL from INT to RTG.

Regards,
Brian