Subject: [L2tpext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 11:58:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Keyed IPv6 Tunnel
        Authors         : Maciek Konstantynowicz
                          Giles Heron
                          Rainer Schatzmayr
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple L2 Ethernet over IPv6 tunnel
   encapsulation with mandatory 64-bit cookie for connecting L2 Ethernet
   attachment circuits identified by IPv6 addresses.  The encapsulation
   is based on L2TPv3 over IP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2tpext-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/