Subject: WG last call - l2vpn requirements and framework

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:13:05 +0200

All,

this is to initiate a WG last call on two documents:

"Service Requirements for Layer 2 Provider Provisioned
Virtual Private Networks"

<http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-requirements-00.txt>

and

"L2VPN Framework"

<http://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-l2-framework-00.txt>

Note: Both documents has been renamed after they been allocated to the
L2VPN working group, but the content has not been changed.

The last call ends (as agreed in Vienna) August 20th, the longer last
call period because of the vaction periods in Europe and the US.

Please address your comments to the list. And note that positive and
supportive comments are welcome.

-- 
/Loa

mobile + 46 739 81 21 64
email: [email-masked]