Subject: Fwd: Last Call on <draft-ietf-l3vpn-generic-reqts-03.txt>

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 12:38:53 -0500

This message begins l2vpn working group last call on 
"Generic Requirements for Provider Provisioned Virtual Private 
Networks" <draft-ietf-l3vpn-generic-reqts-03.txt>.

Note that this draft has already passed last call in the l3vpn
working group, and a very similar earlier version already passed
working group last call in both the l2vpn and l3vpn working groups. 
This last call will therefore be limited to the changes that have 
been made, and is abbreviated in time frame. 

This last call will therefore end in one week, on monday 
March 15, 2005. 

>The changes which have been made include:
>
>- Explanation of 3 scenarios for the deployment of VPNs. (see 
>section 1.2). In those cases where requirements vary between 
>scenarios, stating how. 
>
>- Substantial increase in the scaling requirements presented in
>section 5.1.2. 
>
>- Editorial changes (typos corrected, extra spaces removed, "VPN"
>in the title expanded to "Virtual Private Networks"). 
>
>- Some text clarification. 
>
>- Capitalization of keywords such as "MUST" and "SHOULD". 
>
>- Adding reference to Security Framework document and general 
>cleaning up of references, along with mentioning draft names in 
>addition to titles. 

thanks, Ross

---

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:32:45 -0500

This message ends the l2vpn working group last call on 
"Generic Requirements for Provider Provisioned Virtual Private 
Networks" <draft-ietf-l3vpn-generic-reqts-03.txt>.

Thanks, Ross