Subject: minutes and slides from seoul on the web

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:10:15 +0200

WG,

the minutes from the Seoul meeting is temporarily available at:

http://tla-group.com/~l2vpn/l2vpn-minutes.txt

The slides presented at the Seoul meeting is also there:

http://tla-group.com/~l2vpn/BGP-based-Auto-Discovery-for-L2VPNs.ppt
http://tla-group.com/~l2vpn/draft-aissaoui-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-00-ietf-59v1.ppt
http://tla-group.com/~l2vpn/ietf59-vpls-oam-v1.ppt
http://tla-group.com/~l2vpn/MATSUDA-ACCESS-SERVICE-040303.ppt
http://tla-group.com/~l2vpn/VPLS-IETF-59-presentation.ppt

Further you will find a file I use to track wg documents.
Note tht this file is not rocket science, but updated at the
speed I can manage. If you have questions or updates, please mail
me off the list.

http://tla-group.com/~l2vpn/l2vpn-wg-docs.htm

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson

mobile +46 739 81 21 64