Subject: DRAFT: L2VPN WG Agenda for IETF 64

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:06:10 -0700

Folks,

Please see below for the DRAFT Agenda for L2VPN for IETF 64.  Please let 
us know if we missed any requests.

-shane & Vach

IETF 64: Layer 2 Virtual Private Network WG (l2vpn) Agenda

Monday, November 7, 1130-1300
==============================

Chairs: Vach Kompella <[email-masked]>
         Shane Amante <[email-masked]>

- Administrivia
   10 min
           Agenda Bashing
           Minutes
           Blue Sheets
           WG Document Status

- WG Document Status
   + draft-ietf-l2vpn-requirements-05
   + draft-ietf-l2vpn-ipls-05
   + draft-ietf-l2vpn-arp-mediation-04
   + draft-ietf-l2vpn-signaling-06
   + draft-aissaoui-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-04 --> WG Draft
   + draft-raggarwa-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-01 --> WG Draft
   Vach

- L2VPN OAM Requirements and Framework
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-04.txt
   Dinesh Mohan
   10 min

- VPLS Interoperability with CE Bridges
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-bridge-interop-02.txt
   Ali Sajassi
   10 min

- Requirements for Multicast Support in Virtual Private LAN Services
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kamite-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-reqts-00.txt
   Yuji Kamite
   10 min

- PIM Snooping over VPLS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hemige-serbest-l2vpn-vpls-pim-snooping-00.txt
   Venu Hemige
   10 min

- Using LDP for VPLS Multicast
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-serbest-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-ldp-00.txt
   Ray Qiu
   10 min

- Meeting Closes