Subject: FINAL: L2VPN WG Agenda for IETF 64

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:29:55 -0700

Folks,

Below is the final L2VPN WG Agenda for IETF 64.  There was only one  
minor correction from the Draft Agenda: a minor change to reflect the  
proper URL to draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-reqts-00.txt.

Since we have an early slot on Monday, Vach & I would appreciate it  
if you could forward your presentations to us no later than Sunday  
evening, 11/6, so that we may have them on our laptops for  
presentation at the meeting, and for archiving in the IETF 64 Meeting  
Minutes.

Thanks,

-shane & Vach

---cut here---

IETF 64: Layer 2 Virtual Private Network WG (l2vpn) Agenda

Monday, November 7, 1130-1300
==============================

Chairs: Vach Kompella <[email-masked]>
          Shane Amante <[email-masked]>

- Administrivia
    10 min
            Agenda Bashing
            Minutes
            Blue Sheets
            WG Document Status

- WG Document Status
    + draft-ietf-l2vpn-requirements-05
    + draft-ietf-l2vpn-ipls-05
    + draft-ietf-l2vpn-arp-mediation-04
    + draft-ietf-l2vpn-signaling-06
    + draft-aissaoui-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-04 --> WG Draft
    + draft-raggarwa-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-01 --> WG Draft
    Vach

- L2VPN OAM Requirements and Framework
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-04.txt
    Dinesh Mohan
    10 min

- VPLS Interoperability with CE Bridges
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-bridge-inte
rop-02.txt
    Ali Sajassi
    10 min

- Requirements for Multicast Support in Virtual Private LAN Services
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mcast- 
reqts-00.txt
    Yuji Kamite
    10 min

- PIM Snooping over VPLS
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hemige-serbest-l2vpn-vpls-pim-
snooping-00.txt
    Venu Hemige
    10 min

- Using LDP for VPLS Multicast
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qiu-serbest-l2vpn-vpls-mcast-l
dp-00.txt
    Ray Qiu
    10 min

- Meeting Closes