Subject: Re: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-08

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:19:05 -0600

This ends the WG Last Call for draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-08.   
Since this document has been out there for quite some time and folks  
have commented on it during its lengthy development ... in the  
absence of any objections raised during this WG Last Call, we'll  
assume that silence is acceptance and forward it on to the IESG.

-shane

On Mar 12, 2007, at 10:35 PM, Shane Amante wrote:
> This is the start of a WG Last Call for:
> http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-oam-req-frmk-08
>
> Please e-mail the list with any comments, concerns or corrections.   
> Last Call on this draft will end in three weeks, on Friday, March  
> 30, 2007, at 17:00 MST (UTC -6).
>
> Thanks,
>
> -shane & Vach
>