Subject: IETF 70: Draft Agenda for Vancouver

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:30:41 -0700

Hi All,

Here is the draft agenda for the L2VPN meeting in Vancouver:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/l2vpn.txt

We had a lot of requests for time slots at the Vancouver meeting and  
unfortunately were unable to accommodate everyone.  We tried to  
request an additional (or larger) timeslot, but were unsuccessful with  
that request.

Please let Vach or I know if there are comments or corrections related  
to this agenda.

-shane

---

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 08:14:24 -0700

One minor correction to Item #5.  The link the the correct (-01) draft 
is as follows:
    http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stokes-vkompella-l2vpn-vpls-oam-01

-shane

Shane Amante wrote:
> unfortunately were unable to accommodate everyone.  We tried to request 
> an additional (or larger) timeslot, but were unsuccessful with that 
> request.
>