Subject: L2VPN (Re-)charter: Multicast Optimization

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 00:01:31 -0600

Hi Folks,

I received a private e-mail asking if the following WG draft:
draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pim-snooping
... is part of the new WG charter.  I believe it is, therefore I've  
added the following item to the new WG charter:
---cut here---
Mar 2009    Submit PIM snooping solution for VPLS to IESG
---cut here---

I've also slightly changed the text and slightly pushed out the  
following deliverable, which was originally set at Nov 2008 to Mar  
2009 to coincide with the above addition.

FROM:
---cut here---
Nov 2008    Submit multicast optimization solutions for VPLS to IESG
---cut here---

TO:
---cut here---
Mar 2009    Submit signaling solution for multicast-optimized VPLS to  
IESG
---cut here---

If we get either done sooner than that, I'm sure there won't be  
complaints.

Any questions or concerns, please let me know.

-shane