Subject: Re: L2VPN WG Meeting Minutes @IETF73

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:31:28 -0700

FYI.  One correction has been made to the minutes to reflect the  
speaker name (Norival Figueira) and questions asked during the VPLS  
MIB Q&A.

Please let the chairs know if there are any other corrections to the  
meeting minutes by Friday, December 12, 2008.

Thanks,

-shane & Vach

On Nov 30, 2008, at 10:08 PM, Shane Amante wrote:

> The draft minutes from the L2VPN WG meeting in Minneapolis, MN, USA  
> are here:
> http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/minutes/l2vpn.txt
>
> Please review the minutes and provide the chairs or list with any  
> corrections ASAP.
>
> Thanks to Martin Vigoureux, Laurent Ciavaglia and Lieven Levaru for  
> taking notes during the meeting.
>
> Last call for corrections to the minutes will be Friday, December  
> 12, 2008.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -shane & Vach