Subject: Re: draft-kothari-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-01: WG draft?

From: Ananth Nagarajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:48:15 +0800

Support. 

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue Sep 29 10:24:25 2009
Subject: draft-kothari-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-01: WG draft?

Hi Everyone,

The authors of this I-D would like to request it be made a WG draft.   
The current version of the draft can be found here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kothari-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-01

Abstract

    Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) is a Layer 2 Virtual Private
    Network (VPN) that gives its customers the appearance that their
    sites are connected via a Local Area Network (LAN). It is often
    required for the Service Provider (SP) to give the customer  
redundant
    connectivity to some sites, often called "multi-homing". This memo
    shows how BGP-based multi-homing can be offered in the context of  
LDP
    and BGP VPLS solutions.

Can we please here back from WG members on whether they support or  
don't support this becoming a WG draft by Friday, 10/9, COB?

Thanks,

-shane

---

From: "PAULING JOEL" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:50:27 +0800

Looks good to me.  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Ananth Nagarajan
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September 2009 3:48 p.m.
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: draft-kothari-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-01: WG draft?

Support. 

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue Sep 29 10:24:25 2009
Subject: draft-kothari-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-01: WG draft?

Hi Everyone,

The authors of this I-D would like to request it be made a WG draft.   
The current version of the draft can be found here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kothari-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-0
1

Abstract

    Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) is a Layer 2 Virtual Private
    Network (VPN) that gives its customers the appearance that their
    sites are connected via a Local Area Network (LAN). It is often
    required for the Service Provider (SP) to give the customer redundant
    connectivity to some sites, often called "multi-homing". This memo
    shows how BGP-based multi-homing can be offered in the context of LDP
    and BGP VPLS solutions.

Can we please here back from WG members on whether they support or don't
support this becoming a WG draft by Friday, 10/9, COB?

Thanks,

-shane

---

From: Sanjay Navin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 20:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

support 

Sanjay Navin

--- On Tue, 9/29/09, Ananth Nagarajan <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Ananth Nagarajan <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: draft-kothari-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-01: WG draft?
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 8:18 AM

Support. 

----- Original Message -----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue Sep 29 10:24:25 2009
Subject: draft-kothari-henderickx-l2vpn-vpls-multihoming-01: WG draft?

Hi Everyone,

Abstract

Thanks,

-shane