Subject: [L3sm] Next steps with L3SM

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:29:58 +0100

Hi working group,

We thought we should give you a plan to work to.

As you know, we have just one deliverable from the working group and plan to
complete by the end of the year. 

The charter says we will consider draft-l3vpn-service-yang as our starting point
so we have spoken with the authors to find out what state they think the
document is in. It looks like they are planning a small revision (mainly
concerning operational status) and hope to get to this "soon".

After that we will ask the WG about adopting the document.

In the meantime...

- Please review and comment on the current document
- Please bring your friends to the review party :-)
    - We are particularly interest in service providers who offer L3VPN services
    - Customers (e.g., enterprises) who buy L3VPN services
    - YANG gurus

The planning for IETF-93 in Prague is just starting.

We don't expect that the WG will have a great deal to discuss, but we will
provisionally book a 1 hour slot.

Thanks,
Qin and Adrian