Subject: [L3sm] [l3sm] #6 (draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model): Inventory ops state

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 08:05:48 -0000

#6: Inventory ops state

 In v(-01), VPN policy is used to exchange route among VPNs, As a site can
 belong to multiple VPNs, the vpn-policy may be composed
 of multiple entries which may indicate which VPNs are associated with the
 same particular site.

 To better know which the sites attached to a particular VPN,Stephane
 proposes to integrate some kind of inventory as operational state within
 the model to achieve this.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-   |  Milestone:
  service-model                      |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:  oper state
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/6>
l3sm <http://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>

---

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 08:14:10 -0000

#6: Inventory ops state

Description changed by [email-masked]:

> the model to achieve this.

New description:

 In addition, for cloud services,with Inventory ops state, we will be able
 to know quickly what VPNs are subscribing to a particular Cloud service.

--

 Severity:  -                        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  oper state               |

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/6#comment:1>
l3sm <http://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>