Subject: [L3sm] [l3sm] #5 (draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model): Multicast Support for L3VPN service

From: "l3sm issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:53:19 -0000

#5: Multicast Support for L3VPN service

 Eric C Rosen commented on Multicast support for L3VPN service and believed
 specify the RPA in the service model is not enough
 and he proposed to contain the complete set of customer group-to-rp
 mapping and he also proposed service model to specify who offers RP
 service

 Stephane made a proposal based on his suggetion and share on the list for
 broad review and haven't recieved any feedback on the list. Therefore the
 proposal hasn't been incorporated into v(-01) yet.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]       |      Owner:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-
     Type:  enhancement              |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  minor                    |     Status:  new
Component:  draft-ltsd-l3sm-l3vpn-   |  Milestone:
  service-model                      |    Version:
 Severity:  -                        |   Keywords:  Multicast
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/l3sm/trac/ticket/5>
l3sm <http://tools.ietf.org/l3sm/>